Catherine Reviews..

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Monochrome & Gold






Monochrome & Gold
Half and Half Spot Tee Topshop / American Apparel disco pants, / Bardot flat pointy shoes
So apparently monochrome is in for spring & I was initially wondering how this trend could work in spring and not be too errr... black and white. But then I saw this Topshop Half and Half Spot tee which is neither black-with-white spots nor white-with-black spots. It's both! I think this is a subtle take on a classic trend especially when paired with the ever-popular  American Apparel disco pants.  I also incorporated some gold accents to jazz it up a bit but I totally think that this look could work without them for a more understated effect for day time. 

What do you think about this rather unusual colour scheme in store for Spring? 

No comments:

Post a Comment