Catherine Reviews..

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jurlique Jasmine Hand Cream


Jurlique's Jasmin Hand Cream is hands down my most favourite hand cream, pun most certainly intended. I'm one of those people who barely goes a few hours without re-applying some sort of moisturiser to my hands, they get so unbearably dry even in the summer. So much so that in high school I was known for carting around a small tube of hand cream because I couldn't stand having dry hands.

I've tried so many different types of hand creams, cheap ones, expensive ones, fragranced and unfragranced, those ones for 'extremely damaged' hands. But none of them even come close to this one from Jurlique. It's very light, absorbing almost instantly and makes your hands feel moisturised and does not leave them dry again after only a few minutes (this happens unbelievably often with me).

Jurlique have a couple of different fragrances for their hand creams presumably which all work the same but just smell different, however I've never tried them because I absolutely love the Jasmine one and whenever I buy one I can't resist the lovely light floral scent of the Jasmine. The smell does hang around a bit on your hands which is something that I quite like a) because I like the smell and b) it's super handy when you've just washed the dishes or removed nail polish as it gets rid of unpleasant smells that stick around even after you've washed your hands.

The only downside is that it is expensive, there's no way around that. As a consequence I usually don't buy it for myself. It's $28 for 40mL which is handy for travelling and the size I normally get. The one pictured above is 125mL and is one that I got for Christmas. I'm not sure what it's normal price is but the 40mL is on sale on feelunique at the moment.


Do you have really dry hands?
What's your favourite hand cream?

Catherine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment