Catherine Reviews..

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

First Impressions: Antipodes Apostle Skin Brightening and Tone Correcting Serum



Ok so, I'm new to serums and  I'm still not sure what exactly they do but after seeing this featured by Megan on lipssofacto and in her 2012 favourites I had to give this one a try.

The Antipodes Skin Brightening and Tone Correcting serum promises to correct dull, blemished or uneven skin using fruit enzymes and uses the 'world's best water' to hydrate the skin. The packaging recommends daily use. And there's also a sticker on the box which claims it delivers brighter skin in five days. I only got mine this morning so I can't vouch for that yet but I'll let you know.

The packaging also says that it's made from 100% organic ingredients and is certified organic. The serum does indeed look organic, it basically looks and smells like fermented fruit but not overpoweringly so.

So far it seems pleasant to apply and I hope that I will see the numerous red splotches on my face fade whilst using this. I'm still dubious about the five day claim though but we'll see!

Have you tried any Antipodes Products?
What's your favourite serum?

<3
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment