Catherine Reviews..

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Swatched: By Terry Aqualip Jelly Tint in Dancefloor Flirt

Here's my first swatch post! I bought the By Terry Aqualip Jelly Tint in Dancefloor Flirt as a sort of end-of-semester present for myself. I was in the market for a day-time bright but not too fussy lip product and when I saw this on Vivianna Does Makeup I knew that this was it.

I was initially attracted to the orange colour of the packaging because I quite like a good coral/orange tone for a bright lip but I as you can see by the swatch above it's not really orange at all, more like a fuchsia-esque pink.

This is a limited edition product and it only comes in one colour, which is a shame because I would definitely be prepared to invest in another one. It's such a great lip product for day time.

What's your favourite day time lip product?

1 comment:

  1. Wow weird, I wasn't expecting that colour to come out of that bottle either!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete